Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 6

Hello Mdm,

After a 2 weeks break, I believe your faith in the Lord has just lifted to a new level. Praise the Lord! Likewise, I'm also experiencing the same. I do experience favor in my work place recently. Strangely, when I first joined this company, I told myself that I was very much determined to leave as soon as I can. But God has other opinion about it. His thoughts are always higher than our thoughts. He encouraged me through dream & His Spirit. Slowly but surely, He started to unveil His favor upon me. I'm humbled & touched by His provision.

I can't tell you how much I'm in love with Him.... only by His grace and His unfailingly love.  What a God we serve.... and yet He come not to be served, but to serve...

And so,  I borely say:" Let us all be filled (take as much as we can), that we can give as much as we can... Let us all be full of His grace, that we can be gracious to one another... Only when we are filled richly in His power, that we take dominion over our situations."


God bless! Have a great week ahead!

Bro

Dated: 7 Oct 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment