Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 1

Hello Mdm,

Good day to u!

Here's a short sermon to kick start your week. Hope it will bless your day.


Also, I've sensed in my spirit that it is about time for you to memorize some bible verses. So, for a start, I'll give you a verse every week and you try to memorize them. These verses are mostly proclamation verses, meaning verses that you can use in your daily prayer.

For example, for this week, memorize this verse:" Not by my might, nor by my power, buy by the power of Your spirit." Just memorize & meditate on this verse every day. If let say during this week, you face a challenge, during your prayer to God, try to use this verse:

This is probably how I may pray: "Lord, I lift up this situation/problem/ challenge into Your hand. I ask of Your grace & mercy to be upon this problem. For You said in Your Word:"It is not by my might nor by my power, but by the power of Your Spirit. And so, I surrender this situation into Your hand and I trust that God , You are in control and all things will fall into place according to Your will. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!"

Ok, so that is one verse, one example. If you feel it is hard to pray a prayer like this, my suggestion is to memorize the entire prayer just like how you memorize cooking recipes. Keep doing this and you will come to a point where you will be able to pray your own prayer.

Like the saying goes: An apple a day, keep the doctor away. A verse a day/week, keep the demon away.

God bless and see you on Thurs!


Bro.

Dated: 5 Aug 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment