Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week 3

Hello Mdm,

Good day to u!

Here's a preview of 2 sermons in which I've told u about where I emphasize the importance of these messages. I've actually copied those sermons and many more into SD memory card and will pass it to you on Saturday.

From now until then, I thought u should take a look at the preview of these 2 sermon I'm talking about.

The first one is"The Root Cause of Your Problem." - This is something I shared the other day. This revelation is so important especially when attending to sick people. The root of our sickness is condemnation! I know it may take a while for you to digest and understand this. I'll talk to you more about this after you watch the full sermon.

Nevertheless, in the days where you will start to exercise the authority of healing and deliverance especially to the unsaved, this sermon is the basis of identifying the root and how we can tackle the problem at its root and not at the surface. Only when the root is dealt, one can truly be set free, be it sickness, poverty mindset, curses, low self-esteem, etc.


The second one is on "Meditate God's word for Good Success." I can't stress enough the importance of meditating on God's word. But then, some time we are overwhelmed by the Bible with so many verses and wondering where to start? Good thing that you already have memorized 2 bible verses so far (I trust that you did). Here's a recap and the other 2 bible verses to memorize:


Isaiah 40:31 New International Version (NIV)

31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,   
 they will walk and not be faint.


John 10:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. 
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.



Philippians 4:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.



Zechariah 4:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 So he answered and said to me:
“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.


These are your "weapon". God's word are often known as the "sword". In time of trial or challenges, these are some of the verses we used in prayer or confession.. example, imagine you are doing your HK100 and u feel a little tired to move on... you can start quoting " I can do all things thru Christ who strengthen me or you can start to confess "I will soar with wings like eagle, I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not be faint, for Jesus has come to give me life and more abundantly "

I hope you've been blessed thus far with your walk with Jesus.  He is the Alpha & Omega, the first and the last.  I urge that you continue to stay focus on Him and meditate as often as possible on His words.



God bless!

Bro

Dated: 21 Aug 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment