Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 5

Hello Mdm,

Hope you have a good run and rested well. Indeed, rest is the holiness thing you can do!Yes, being holy has something to do with rest. That's why when you said you intend to rest after the HK100 run, I thought it  is a good idea. Amen! The chinese saying goes:' Rest so as to walk a greater distance in life." Pastor Prince has preached a lot on the importance of "rest". I'm sure you'll be blessed listening to those sermon in which I've copied for you.

Well, the reason why I wrote this email is because I was amazed by how the spirit worked in our midst. Remember tonight in your car, when I was talking to you about focusing on Jesus and illustrating the story about Peter walking on water? After I went back home, I decided to listen to one or two sermon from Pastor Prince in youtube.

Lo & behold, the very first video I selected was this man of God preaching exactly what I was talking to you about in the car! The amazing thing is I've not heard him preach this before, even though I've been listening a lot of his sermon lately.  Of course, his revelation on this message is far more greater & deeper. Check this out:


Praise God! I believe when God allow us to see this subject mentioned twice, there is great significance in it. Do spend some time to meditate on this "Focus on Jesus"

And then, I remember I spoke about self righteousness in the car as well.... Guess what I received in the daily devotion from New Creation (see below)...... The subject on Righteousness... Coincidence? I believe it is God-incidence.

The bible say: The steps of the righteousness are ordered by the Lord. Let us continue to feed on His Word and be led by His Spirit.

Have a good week ahead!


God bless!

Bro

Dated: 1 Sep 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment